Having your best year ever depends entirely on you. Regardless of what month it is when you hear this, your best year starts right now! And I want to wish you a very Happy New Year!
Action – So, as you embark on the next two months of your life, vow to do some of things you have always wanted to do but could never find the time.
- Stretch your comfort zone a bit more every week.
- Visit a new restaurant, theatre or shop every month.
- Call up an old friend.
- Hold your lover’s hand a bit tighter and say thank you a bit louder.
- Give something away, whether it’s your time, money, love or expertise, without expectations of return.
- Hug the kids every day.
- Walk tall, head high and shoulders back.
- Keep all the promises you make.
- Let go of an old resentment.
- Giggle like a child.
- Whatever else your heart desires.
These are the things that will create your best year yet. Always.