Doing homework for your goals means getting the right information and planning what you want to achieve.
Action – If you’re not sure how to do the homework on your goals, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Who can I talk to who’s done something like this before and how can they help me?
- How much time and money do I really need?
- How can I make the most of what I’m already doing?
- Do I need any other resources or special support?
- What can I do differently right now?
- How can I measure my progress as I move toward my goal?
Gather the data and see what the information gives you. Then, check your commitment level and, when you’re ready, start taking action.