Being confident is something many of us struggle with.
There are many ways to improve your level of confidence in any endeavor.
I’ve used one particularly valuable technique with my clients. And although you may feel a little uncomfortable doing it, trust me, it’s worth it!
Action – Identify five people you trust and ask them these five questions:
- What’s the first thing you think of when you think of me?
- What do you think are my biggest achievements?
- What have I added to your life?
- What is interesting about me?
- What magazine cover will I be on in 5 years and what will the story be about?
Ask the questions quickly and don’t go into big discussion, just jot down some notes and see what starts to take shape.
When my clients talk to me after this exercise, their results are amazing.